Saturday, December 16, 2006

#61: about time, i say

My 15 seconds of fame finally caught up with me. Fantastic. The podium may be overcrowded with millions of fellow-beings in our collective crowning moment. Nonetheless, I am TIME magazine's "Person of the Year".

I suppose the magazine's editors reasoned that people like me (and in all likelihood you too) with our late night musings through blogs (aka pseudo-journalism on the fly) do matter – for better or for worse. I see no one complaining; nor have I been burdened by any rush of accolades lately. So I think I'll take this!

If only I could get someone to actually read my blogs .... well now that's a whole different story!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger helmut said...

No one reading the blog is kind of par for the course.

But think how good that award looks on a cv!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:14:00 pm  
Blogger SC@MD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home