#41: 5 years thence
It's the fifth anniversary of the infamous day. Two of the most thoughtful and moving pieces I read today were in the NY Times. The editorial put the last 5 years in perspective. And a commentary on the commemoration ceremony added a human face to the suffering and grief.
A photo essay there took a different route. It captured images of the iconic WTC over the years. No; not of the day it crumbled. Instead, it's of the years when it stood proud and tall and gave NYC its signature skyline. I recommend this essay even if you don't read the rest of the blog. Click on the link above and turn on the speakers.
A photo essay there took a different route. It captured images of the iconic WTC over the years. No; not of the day it crumbled. Instead, it's of the years when it stood proud and tall and gave NYC its signature skyline. I recommend this essay even if you don't read the rest of the blog. Click on the link above and turn on the speakers.Labels: events


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home